Dokan Pro Plugin is the best way to build your multipurpose marketplace with WordPress. Bring entrepreneurship to your fingertips. Start creating your eCommerce brand with Dokan Multi-vendor Marketplace solution. Now Building a WooCommerce Based Multi Vendor Store is Not Difficult Anymore. According to these stats, running an eCommerce business is the safest & smartest way to earn. So why not be a part of it?
Why use Dokan multi vendor WordPress plugin?
- Best Frontend experience – Vendors get full functionality from the frontend dashboard
- Easiest configuration options – Build and customize with ease. No coding needed!
- Best in class customer support – You can be sure that you are in the hands of capable support engineers.
- Compatible with any WooThemes – Works perfectly with themes supporting WooCommerce & its functionalities.
Dokan Pro Plugin Key Features
- Similar to Shopify, eBay or Amazon – Dokan gives any vendor a customized storefront and chance to give support as extra.
- Use Any WooCommerce Compatible Theme – You can start using Dokan with any theme that supports WooCommerce. You will also get a free theme to get started so you don’t face trouble when building your multi-vendor marketplace.
- Frontend Dashboard for Vendors and Customers – Customers and Vendors get access to a rich frontend dashboard that allows easy management of product inventory including sales, orders, discounts, coupons, and more.
- Earn from Each Sale as an Admin – Charge commission globally, on a vendor or get a special commission on a single product. A fair commission model allows both parties to share the success of your marketplace.
Dokan Pro v3.7.9 Changelog
- Added product search feature under Add New Product page if Single Product Multi Vendor module is enabled.
- Added seller verification badge under Store listing page, single store page, and single product page
- Option to close progress bar if profile completeness score is 100%
- Added EU Compliance Customer Fields in Order details Billing and Billing section of Customer profile #1724
- Module page design updates
- Activating Store Support from Modules has no reflection on the single store page unless vendor update their settings #1702
- Tools – Page Installation Pages button does not work appropriately
- Hide add new coupon button from coupon create page
- Shipping continent is not being shown under the shipping tab on the single product page.
- Disable shipping option when virtual is enabled for bookable products
- Resource available quantity field is empty
- Added Dokan Upgrader to delivery time schema updates
- Styles are not being saved If the announcement is drafted or edited after scheduled
- Showing an extra comma in the Booking resource’s Parent products when a connected product is deleted.
Dokan Pro Docuentation
Please remember that if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it separately from original developer of these scripts. This will help them financially for further development as well.
Live Demo – https://wedevs.com/dokan